Natural penis enlargement exercises consist of a series of massages and stretches, which have been practiced for over 200 years. Some people keep wondering if it's really possible to enlarge the penis naturally. We have compiled enough scientific evidences to affirm that it's possible to increase penis size; even after the age it stops growing by itself.
The goal of this natural method performed with the hands is to increase the amount of blood that the penis can hold and thus make its tissues grow.
According to my personal experience, effective exercises to naturally enlarge the penis include a combination of:
- Jelqing exercises: a technique which consists of “milking” the penis to increase its length and thickness.
- Penis stretching exercises: a technique used to improve length.
- Kegel exercises: a technique used to increase the blood flowing to the penis.
1. Jelqing Exercises
Jelqing exercises consist of “milking” the penis in a semi-erect state to increase blood flow and bring more blood to all parts of the penis, thereby causing its tissues to expand.
It is important to exercise with a 50%-70% erection level (semi erect). If you get a 100% total erection stop the exercise until you return to 50%-70% erection.
The inches/centimetres you gain with jelqing are permanent, even after you stop exercising. The expansion of the tissues generates new cells that make the penis contour enlarge permanently.
Before starting, it is recommended to place a towel soaked in hot water around the penis for 5 minutes to eliminate any risk of damage to the tissues of the penis.
The OK sign must be made with the fingers of the hand to grasp the penis and make the milking gesture from the base of the penis to the glans.
It is recommended that you shave the hairs around the penis in order to be able to perform the exercises more comfortably.
- Erection level: you have to have an erection at 50-75%. You can't be totally erect. It is necessary that the penis is a little relaxed so that you can make the blood flow inside it at every rep.
- OK grip: the thumb and index fingers should form the OK sign in order to grip your penis.
- Movement: start by moving your hand towards grip to the head of the penis with a firm but slow pressure. It doesn't have to hurt, but it has to be strong enough to move blood to the glans.
- To reach the glans: each rep should take 5-10 seconds.
- Repeat the movement: repeat the strokes until you reach a complete session of 15-20 minutes.
There is no single type of routine, just like when it comes to going to the gym. Some experts recommend 4 days of training per week, alternating days.
Wet Jelqing Exercise or Dry Jelqing?
Wet jelqing is so called because you must apply lubricant before and during exercise. It is advisable to use a lubricant that you like for its smell and texture, and if possible it should be “water-based” rather than “silicone-based”. Water-based lubricants last longer on the skin and are easier to clean when you are finished. It's the same as wet jelqing but without lubricant. Most guys find wet jelqing easier to practice.
2. Penis stretching exercises
Penile stretches aim to expand the tissues of the penis by means of small microtears that promote cell development.
These are the main types of stretching:
The turning method
- Shape your hand into the OK symbol to grasp the head of the penis.
- Once you have the glans in place, stretch the penis and start rotating it to the left, right, back, and forth.
- Repeat the motion by moving the penis 5 times clockwise and 5 times counterclockwise.
Stretching and shaking
- This method consists of grasping the penis in the same way as in the twist method (making the OK with your hand).
- Once you have stretched your penis in all directions, slap the penis 15 times against your left leg (shaking it) and 15 times against your right leg.
Turning and shaking
This method is a combination of the previous two. It is an advanced method that is best tried once you have the two previous exercises under control.
- The penis is grasped with the fingers in the shape of an “OK” sign as in the previous exercises.
- Next, perform the movement clockwise 15 times in each direction and shake the penis 30 times against the left leg and 30 times against the right leg.
3. Kegel Exercises
Kegel exercises are performed by contracting the PC muscle in order to send more blood to the penis. The PC muscle is located between the anus and the testicles. It is the muscle that you contract when you start/stop urinating.
You can practice these exercises anywhere, at home or even while you're working, since you just have to contract the PC muscle and then release the tension repeatedly.
You should also use Kegel exercises when jelqing to send as much blood as possible to your penis during a session.
There are several types of Kegel:
Contraction and relaxation:
This is a simple but effective exercise. The goal of this exercise is to increase the blood flow to the penis when you have an erection. It is recommended to perform 120 contractions, divided into 5 series of 24 contractions each, with 5-second breaks in between each series.
Breathing and contractions:
This is a similar exercise to the previous one with the addition of breathing. Start by slowly contracting the PC muscle until you feel you can't contract it any more. Hold your breath for 20 seconds while the PC muscle is contracting. The ultimate goal is to try to reach 40 seconds of holding the breath.
Increasing the intensity progressively:
The purpose of this exercise is to increase the intensity. It's about going from less to more. To begin, contract the muscle for 5 seconds. The next contraction must be longer than the previous one until you reach a contraction you can hold for 5 minutes.
This exercise is a little different from the others. You begin with very gentle contractions, but instead of releasing the contractions you increase the intensity little by little. When you feel that you cannot increase the intensity of the contraction any more, continue to hold it for 30 seconds.
- Penis contraption ‘extends manhood by a third': Volunteers who tried out a penis extension device increased the length of their manhood by almost a third, a team of Italian researchers have reported.
- A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the ‘efficacy’ and tolerability of a penile-extender device in the treatment of ‘short penis’: Paolo Gontero, Senior Lecturer and Consultant Urologist, Dipartimento di Discipline Medico Chirurgiche, University of Turin, Urologia 1, San Giovanni Battista Hospital, C.so Dogliotti, 14, Torino, Italy.
- The ‘Chartham Method' and ‘Vacuum Developer' incorporates new and significantly different principles from all other methods and products intended to increase the size of the male penis.